Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm a Bad Blogger

I knew that I would eventually get distracted and forget to update my blog for awhile, and it has happened... I have tons of pictures from Christmas and since then, and i hope to get some of them posted one day. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite pictures I have taken this month.

ROBERT'S FIRST RIDE IN THE BYE-BYE BUGGIE

On Emma's birthday, Ms. Rena took Robert for his first ride in the Bye-Bye Buggie with the rest of his class. They rode down to the Kindergarten class to wish Emma a happy birthday.
ROBERT AND EMMA PLAYING TOGETHER

These pictures were taken about 2 weeks ago.
ROBERT'S FIRST SIPPY CUP

These next two pictures were taken on February 17th, our anniversary.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Yes, you are a BAD BAD BAD blogger!!! Get to updating!! How's Savannah supposed to keep up with her boyfriend??